Children's World Academy
Our vision is to capture the accelerated growth continuum in our children by creating a nurturing, safe, and innovative learning environment. Research has inspired Children’s World Learning Center to create Children’s World Academy, an excellent accelerated educational setting where children are enabled to learn and reach their highest potential throughout their lives.
Embrace, Empower, Explore
Embrace children and show them that they have worth.
Empower students to become successful and independent adults.
Explore the world through hands-on learning.
Children’s World Academy Kindergarten Program focuses on educating the whole child using an interdisciplinary approach. We will teach higher order thinking skills by encouraging your child to problem-solve and think critically.
CWA’s Kindergarten will use guided reading and math groups in order to give individualized instruction and to best meet our students’ needs. In our guided reading groups, we will be using a variety of leveled readers, including the Rigby PM books to ensure that your child is challenged and is reading on his/her instructional level. In our guided math groups, we will be incorporating skills and strategies from a variety of resources, including but not limited to Saxon Math and Envisions.
Science | Technology | Engineering | Arts | Math
“STEAM represents a paradigm shift from traditional education philosophy, based on standardized test scores, to a modern ideal which focuses on valuing the learning process as much as the results. In essence, we dare our students to be wrong, to try multiple ideas, listen to alternate opinions and create a knowledge base that is applicable to real life as opposed to simply an exam.” ~ Deron Cameron, Former UPES Principal – US’s 1st STEAM Certified School, Current TCSS Curriculum Coordinator
Why Children’s World Academy?
- Class taught by highly qualified teachers
- Small classroom size; low student-to-teacher ratio, which allows for more one-on-one teaching.
- Five FULL days per week with BEFORE and AFTER care provided.
- Nutritious Meals & Snacks
- Excellent Parent Communication
- Room sizes are large enough to accommodate activity space.
- Regular observations and developmental assessments of students to evaluate progress, plan learning, and inform families via comprehensive reports.
- A convenient, centralized location in the heart of Greenville on East Arlington Blvd.